We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Beltinge Cliff is a cliff or slope in Herne Bay, Kent
- Built-Up Area: Herne Bay
- Parish/Community: Canterbury, unparished area
- District/Borough: Canterbury
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°22'23"N 1°9'23"E
- Eastings/Northings: 619798, 168509
- OS Grid: TR197685
- Mapcode Local: GBR TX0.Z30
- Mapcode Global: VHLG3.0RB7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Beltinge Cliff within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.