Bellow's Covert, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bellow's Covert is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Adderbury
- District/Borough: Cherwell
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°0'3"N 1°19'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 446260, 233822
- OS Grid: SP462338
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7TM.F66
- Mapcode Global: VHCWF.YY0Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bellow's Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.