Belliver Coppice, South Hams
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Belliver Coppice is a forest or wood in Plymouth, South Hams
- Built-Up Area: Plymouth
- Parish/Community: Plymouth, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: South Hams
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°26'6"N 4°7'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 249201, 61628
- OS Grid: SX492616
- Mapcode Local: GBR NX.PVQZ
- Mapcode Global: FRA 277X.4VH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Belliver Coppice within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.