Beggars Bush Plantation, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Beggars Bush Plantation is a forest or wood in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Bowland Forest Low
- District/Borough: Ribble Valley
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°54'9"N 2°29'26"W
- Eastings/Northings: 367856, 445266
- OS Grid: SD678452
- Mapcode Local: GBR CR19.KS
- Mapcode Global: WH968.Q54J
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Beggars Bush Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.