Beggar's Bush Plantation, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Beggar's Bush Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Nunnykirk
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°14'59"N 1°48'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 412562, 595089
- OS Grid: NZ125950
- Mapcode Local: GBR H7VQ.7X
- Mapcode Global: WHC29.896S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Beggar's Bush Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.