Beedon Hill, Basingstoke and Deane
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Beedon Hill is a hill or mountain in Basingstoke and Deane
- Parish/Community: Beedon
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°29'29"N 1°18'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 448647, 177175
- OS Grid: SU486771
- Mapcode Local: GBR 80V.FYX
- Mapcode Global: VHCYZ.DSQ2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Beedon Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.