Beechfield Shaw, East Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Beechfield Shaw is a forest or wood in East Sussex
- Parish/Community: Warbleton
- District/Borough: Wealden
- County: East Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°55'51"N 0°18'16"E
- Eastings/Northings: 562045, 117138
- OS Grid: TQ620171
- Mapcode Local: GBR MSB.KT3
- Mapcode Global: FRA C6JN.2GZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Beechfield Shaw within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.