Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bedrule Strips is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°27'37"N 2°38'18"W
- Eastings/Northings: 359726, 618692
- OS Grid: NT597186
- Mapcode Local: GBR B509.LF
- Mapcode Global: WH8YN.F0TT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bedrule Strips within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.