Bear's Rough, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bear's Rough is a forest or wood in Keele, Staffordshire
- Built-Up Area: Keele
- Parish/Community: Keele
- District/Borough: Newcastle-under-Lyme
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°59'56"N 2°17'4"W
- Eastings/Northings: 380992, 344684
- OS Grid: SJ809446
- Mapcode Local: GBR 02V.Z2D
- Mapcode Global: WH9BM.WW76
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bear's Rough within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.