We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Beanthwaite is a hamlet in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Kirkby Ireleth
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°15'12"N 3°9'25"W
- Eastings/Northings: 324710, 484807
- OS Grid: SD247848
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6MD8.81
- Mapcode Global: WH71Y.GCT3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Beanthwaite within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.