We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bean Well Bank is a cliff or slope in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Aldingham
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°8'27"N 3°5'9"W
- Eastings/Northings: 329148, 472216
- OS Grid: SD291722
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6NWK.PC
- Mapcode Global: WH72K.K5NV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bean Well Bank within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.