We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Beacon Ring is a hill or mountain in Powys
- Parish/Community: Forden with Leighton and Trelystan
- Unitary Authority: Powys
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°38'42"N 3°5'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 326477, 305831
- OS Grid: SJ264058
- Mapcode Local: GBR B2.6JD9
- Mapcode Global: WH79Q.JRPZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Beacon Ring within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.