Bayton's Grove, Herefordshire, County of
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bayton's Grove is a forest or wood in Herefordshire, County of
- Parish/Community: How Caple
- Unitary Authority: Herefordshire, County of
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°57'55"N 2°35'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 359688, 229806
- OS Grid: SO596298
- Mapcode Local: GBR FR.L8MK
- Mapcode Global: VH864.3V3S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bayton's Grove within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.