Battings Wood, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Battings Wood is a forest or wood in Walter's Ash, Buckinghamshire
- Built-Up Area: Walter's Ash
- Parish/Community: Hughenden
- District/Borough: Wycombe
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°40'25"N 0°46'50"W
- Eastings/Northings: 484404, 197933
- OS Grid: SU844979
- Mapcode Local: GBR D4Q.1F7
- Mapcode Global: VHDVY.F626
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Battings Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.