Battines Hill Wood, West Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Battines Hill Wood is a forest or wood in West Sussex
- Parish/Community: Compton
- District/Borough: Chichester
- County: West Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°55'18"N 0°51'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 480047, 114192
- OS Grid: SU800141
- Mapcode Local: GBR CDC.4QQ
- Mapcode Global: FRA 962N.XFB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Battines Hill Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.