Battershawfield Plantation, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Battershawfield Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Shotley Low Quarter
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°53'7"N 1°51'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 408927, 554537
- OS Grid: NZ089545
- Mapcode Local: GBR HCFY.LG
- Mapcode Global: WHC40.CGCK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Battershawfield Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.