Battersby, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Battersby is a hamlet in North Yorkshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Ingleby Greenhow
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°27'41"N 1°4'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 459819, 507726
- OS Grid: NZ598077
- Mapcode Local: GBR NJXV.8H
- Mapcode Global: WHF8S.D4K4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Battersby within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Battersby in the Domesday Book
A village in Langbaurgh hundred,
in the county of Yorkshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Hawarth of Stokesley
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: King William
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: King William
- Taxable Value: 2 geld