Battens Hill Copse, East Dorset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Battens Hill Copse is a forest or wood in East Dorset
- Parish/Community: Redlynch
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°58'35"N 1°41'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 421766, 119724
- OS Grid: SU217197
- Mapcode Local: GBR 52J.R65
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76BJ.JXB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Battens Hill Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.