Batt Island, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Batt Island is an island in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: West Witton
- District/Borough: Richmondshire
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°18'15"N 1°54'35"W
- Eastings/Northings: 405969, 489855
- OS Grid: SE059898
- Mapcode Local: GBR HL3N.BS
- Mapcode Global: WHB5R.M2SL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Batt Island within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.