We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bat's Hole is a coastal landform in Dorset
- Parish/Community: Chaldon Herring
- District/Borough: Purbeck
- County: Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°37'20"N 2°17'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 379492, 80340
- OS Grid: SY794803
- Mapcode Local: GBR 10P.X4J
- Mapcode Global: FRA 672F.C55
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bat's Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.