We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bat's Head is a coastal headland in Dorset
- Parish/Community: Chaldon Herring
- District/Borough: Purbeck
- County: Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°37'21"N 2°17'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 379503, 80378
- OS Grid: SY795803
- Mapcode Local: GBR 10P.X5P
- Mapcode Global: FRA 672F.C77
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bat's Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.