Bath Plantation, Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bath Plantation is a forest or wood in Staffordshire
- Parish/Community: Pattingham and Patshull
- District/Borough: South Staffordshire
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°36'14"N 2°17'47"W
- Eastings/Northings: 380020, 300715
- OS Grid: SJ800007
- Mapcode Local: GBR 07P.N7G
- Mapcode Global: WH9DK.PTN4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bath Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.