Batchley Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Batchley Copse is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Hordle
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°45'24"N 1°35'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 429346, 95332
- OS Grid: SZ293953
- Mapcode Local: GBR 66Q.G0F
- Mapcode Global: FRA 77K2.XW3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Batchley Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.