Batchelor's Rough, Surrey
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Batchelor's Rough is a forest or wood in Box Hill, Surrey
- Built-Up Area: Box Hill
- Parish/Community: Mole Valley, unparished area
- District/Borough: Mole Valley
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°15'27"N 0°17'1"W
- Eastings/Northings: 519853, 152338
- OS Grid: TQ198523
- Mapcode Local: GBR HGD.12Q
- Mapcode Global: VHGS2.1N99
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Batchelor's Rough within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.