Batch Moor Copse, Somerset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Batch Moor Copse is a forest or wood in Somerset
- Parish/Community: Wayford
- District/Borough: South Somerset
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°51'25"N 2°51'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 339925, 106757
- OS Grid: ST399067
- Mapcode Local: GBR MC.VBK3
- Mapcode Global: FRA 46XT.TWV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Batch Moor Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.