Basin Covert, East Dorset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Basin Covert is a forest or wood in East Dorset
- Parish/Community: Melksham Without
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°23'15"N 2°5'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 394243, 165406
- OS Grid: ST942654
- Mapcode Local: GBR 2TB.V7C
- Mapcode Global: VH96R.TDK1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Basin Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.