We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Base Brown is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Borrowdale
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°29'33"N 3°11'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 322514, 511467
- OS Grid: NY225114
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6J3H.H9
- Mapcode Global: WH70R.VBFR
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Base Brown within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.