We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barton is a village in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Halsall
- District/Borough: West Lancashire
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°34'41"N 2°58'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 335500, 409500
- OS Grid: SD355095
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7WN2.L2
- Mapcode Global: WH86G.8B99
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barton within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Barton in the Domesday Book
A village in [West] Derby hundred,
in the county of Cheshire.
- Overlord in 1066: King Edward
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Teos
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Roger of Poitou
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Roger of Poitou
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 2/7¼ in 1066