Barton Island, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barton Island is an island in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Barton in Fabis
- District/Borough: Rushcliffe
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Island
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°53'59"N 1°13'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 452542, 333878
- OS Grid: SK525338
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8J7.B8S
- Mapcode Global: WHDH4.7C4S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barton Island within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.