Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bartle's Hill is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Bewcastle
- District/Borough: Carlisle
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°5'16"N 2°47'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 349968, 577342
- OS Grid: NY499773
- Mapcode Local: GBR 89ZL.RW
- Mapcode Global: WH7Z6.5CWT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bartle's Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.