Barrow Fork Plantation, Cheshire West and Chester
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barrow Fork Plantation is a forest or wood in Cheshire West and Chester
- Parish/Community: Tattenhall and District
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°6'53"N 2°45'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 349079, 357787
- OS Grid: SJ490577
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7H.7TSL
- Mapcode Global: WH88P.JZW0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barrow Fork Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.