Barr House Plantation, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barr House Plantation is a forest or wood in Adlington, Lancashire
- Built-Up Area: Adlington
- Parish/Community: Chorley, unparished area
- District/Borough: Chorley
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°37'52"N 2°37'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 359263, 415153
- OS Grid: SD592151
- Mapcode Local: GBR BV5G.30
- Mapcode Global: WH97C.RZRK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barr House Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.