Barnstake Copse, West Sussex
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barnstake Copse is a forest or wood in West Sussex
- Parish/Community: Patching
- District/Borough: Arun
- County: West Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°51'19"N 0°28'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 507823, 107312
- OS Grid: TQ078073
- Mapcode Local: GBR GKN.83W
- Mapcode Global: FRA 96XV.0WS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barnstake Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.