Barns Bank Plantation, Cumbria
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barns Bank Plantation is a forest or wood in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Lower Allithwaite
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°12'30"N 2°58'8"W
- Eastings/Northings: 336898, 479616
- OS Grid: SD368796
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7MQS.05
- Mapcode Global: WH83C.CHF3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barns Bank Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.