Barnridge Copse, East Dorset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barnridge Copse is a forest or wood in East Dorset
- Parish/Community: Pitton and Farley
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°3'36"N 1°39'35"W
- Eastings/Northings: 423941, 129013
- OS Grid: SU239290
- Mapcode Local: GBR 62Y.F5Y
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76D9.Z2J
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barnridge Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.