Barnoldswick, North Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barnoldswick is a settlement in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Bentham
- District/Borough: Craven
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°8'17"N 2°30'51"W
- Eastings/Northings: 366500, 471500
- OS Grid: SD665715
- Mapcode Local: GBR BNWL.G9
- Mapcode Global: WH953.B7ZW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barnoldswick within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Barnoldswick in the Domesday Book
A village in Amounderness hundred,
in the county of Yorkshire.