Barnet Shoot, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barnet Shoot is a coastal landform in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Bempton
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°9'17"N 0°11'37"W
- Eastings/Northings: 518056, 474723
- OS Grid: TA180747
- Mapcode Local: GBR WN2D.VC
- Mapcode Global: WHHDV.0T0Q
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barnet Shoot within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.