We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barne Brake is a forest or wood in Plymouth, South Hams
- Built-Up Area: Plymouth
- Parish/Community: Plymouth, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: South Hams
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°23'50"N 4°11'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 244783, 57568
- OS Grid: SX447575
- Mapcode Local: GBR R38.JK
- Mapcode Global: FRA 273Z.Z6C
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barne Brake within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.