We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barlows Lake is an inland water in Andover, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Andover
- Parish/Community: Andover
- District/Borough: Test Valley
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°11'51"N 1°29'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 435530, 144383
- OS Grid: SU355443
- Mapcode Local: GBR 72R.TMS
- Mapcode Global: VHC2Z.25M8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barlows Lake within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.