Barley Hill Wood, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barley Hill Wood is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Mottisfont
- District/Borough: Test Valley
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°1'46"N 1°32'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 432442, 125674
- OS Grid: SU324256
- Mapcode Local: GBR 74T.7T6
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76ND.J9X
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barley Hill Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.