Barff's Close Plantation, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Barff's Close Plantation is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Camblesforth
- District/Borough: Selby
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°44'16"N 1°2'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 463129, 427241
- OS Grid: SE631272
- Mapcode Local: GBR PT46.PV
- Mapcode Global: WHFD8.X9TW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Barff's Close Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.