Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bantam Hole is a coastal landform in Kent
- Parish/Community: St. Margaret's at Cliffe
- District/Borough: Dover
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°8'12"N 1°21'56"E
- Eastings/Northings: 635552, 142878
- OS Grid: TR355428
- Mapcode Local: GBR X2V.Q2N
- Mapcode Global: VHLHC.MPCG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bantam Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.