Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Banks Sands is a wetland in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: North Meols
- District/Borough: West Lancashire
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°43'0"N 2°58'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 336036, 424910
- OS Grid: SD360249
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7TPG.ND
- Mapcode Global: WH85P.BVM2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Banks Sands within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.