Banks Pond, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Banks Pond is an inland water in Haddenham , Buckinghamshire
- Built-Up Area: Haddenham
- Parish/Community: Haddenham
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°46'24"N 0°55'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 474213, 208871
- OS Grid: SP742088
- Mapcode Local: GBR C1V.LS1
- Mapcode Global: VHDV8.WPX7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Banks Pond within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.