Banks Plantation, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Banks Plantation is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Belford
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°34'17"N 1°48'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 412302, 630895
- OS Grid: NU123308
- Mapcode Local: GBR H4T0.PK
- Mapcode Global: WHC0R.7702
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Banks Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.