Banks Carr Plantation, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Banks Carr Plantation is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Styrrup with Oldcotes
- District/Borough: Bassetlaw
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°24'47"N 1°6'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 459818, 391084
- OS Grid: SK598910
- Mapcode Local: GBR NXRZ.95
- Mapcode Global: WHFFT.1GQQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Banks Carr Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.