We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bankhouse Bottom is a suburban area in Pudsey, Leeds
- Built-Up Area: Pudsey
- Parish/Community: Leeds, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Leeds
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°47'2"N 1°40'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 421690, 432022
- OS Grid: SE216320
- Mapcode Local: GBR JSRP.R7
- Mapcode Global: WHC9J.84XW
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bankhouse Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.