We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Banker's Wood is a forest or wood in Kent
- Parish/Community: Herne and Broomfield
- District/Borough: Canterbury
- County: Kent
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°20'30"N 1°6'32"E
- Eastings/Northings: 616638, 164873
- OS Grid: TR166648
- Mapcode Local: GBR TXB.Z2V
- Mapcode Global: VHLG8.5JPT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Banker's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.