Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bank Copse is a forest or wood in Test Valley
- Parish/Community: Tidcombe and Fosbury
- Unitary Authority: Test Valley
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°18'37"N 1°31'34"W
- Eastings/Northings: 433128, 156907
- OS Grid: SU331569
- Mapcode Local: GBR 71B.YSL
- Mapcode Global: VHC2C.HBKC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bank Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.