Bamber Ground Plantation, Lancashire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Bamber Ground Plantation is a forest or wood in New Gate, Lancashire
- Built-Up Area: New Gate
- Parish/Community: Farington
- District/Borough: South Ribble
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°43'36"N 2°43'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 352317, 425841
- OS Grid: SD523258
- Mapcode Local: GBR 9TFB.0S
- Mapcode Global: WH85T.4L1B
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Bamber Ground Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.